Biscuits and Gravy Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 2h
- Total Time: 2h 15m
- 1 pound sausage
- 1 can biscuits
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Brown sausage and drain well. Set aside.
- Coat inside of crockpot with nonstick cooking spray or wipe down with vegetable oil.
- Combine eggs, sausage, and cheese. Season to your liking with salt and pepper, then pour into prepared crockpot.
- Cut biscuits into bite-sized pieces, and place on top of egg mixture in crockpot.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours.
- In a small saucepan, whisk butter and flour together until it just begins to turn a golden brown.
- Add in milk, salt, and pepper, and stir frequently over medium-high heat until it comes to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer until thickened.
- Serve gravy on top of breakfast casserole.