- 6 oz box long grain and wild rice mix (unprepared)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup real bacon pieces
- Pour dry rice into bottom of slow cooker, set aside seasoning envelope. Lay chicken over dry rice.
- Sprinkle mushroom slices over chicken. In a small bowl, whisk soup, water, and contents of seasoning envelope.
- Pour over mixture in Crockpot. Sprinkle bacon pieces on top.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 5-6 hours or until chicken is cooked through.