- 30 oz frozen hash browns
- 16 oz diced ham
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almond milk (original unsweetened)
- 8 oz shredded cheese (I used a Mexican blend)
- salt and pepper to taste
- chives to garnish
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs and almond milk and whisk to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Generously spray a 6 qt slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Layer half of the frozen hash browns, half of the diced ham, half of the diced bell peppers, half of the green onions, and half of the shredded cheese remembering to season with salt and pepper as you go. Repeat with remaining half of ingredients.
- Pour egg mixture over the top.
- Turn slow cooker to low and cook for 7 to 8 hours or until eggs are set. (Place a paper towel between the lid and the insert to collect excess moisture if desired. This keeps it from running back down into the slow cooker.)
- Top with fresh chives if desired.
Dairy-free cheese can be substituted for a completely dairy-free recipe.