Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Stew
- 3 cups yellow squash, sliced or cubed
- 3 cups zucchini, sliced or cubed
- 3 cups eggplant, cubed
- 1 cup green bell pepper, small diced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, small diced
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 4 – 5 chicken breasts, whole
- 48 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained (14 ounce can)
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker and give a quick stir, making sure the chicken breasts are fully submerged.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours. Remove chicken and slice or shred, then reincorporate chicken and serve!