Slow Cooker Tex-Mex Chicken Chili
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can corn, drained
- 2 (10.5 oz) cans Rotel tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chilis
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning (or 1 packet taco seasoning)
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- favorite toppings (cheese, avocado, tomatoes, salsa, sour cream, lettuce, etc)
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and mix well, making sure that the chicken breasts are covered. Cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks, then mix well.
- Scoop into bowls and top with your favorite toppings.