Crockpot Stuffed Pepper Soup
A quick and easy slow cooker dinner! Whip up a batch of this Crockpot Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 green bell peppers, diced ( about 1 cup)
- 2 (15 oz) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 oz) can of tomato sauce
- 32 oz of beef broth
- 1 cup of water
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- Brown and drain grease from the ground beef and place in slow cooker.
- Add in tomato sauce, tomatoes, broth, peppers, onions, garlic, brown sugar, water, salt and pepper to slow cooker. (basically everything but your cooked rice) Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- When about 30 minutes are left , add in your cooked rice, recover and continue cooking until time is up.