Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Ham
- 5-7 lb. picnic pork shoulder ham
- ⅛ cup or so of mustard
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 (20-oz.) can crushed pineapple – DO NOT DRAIN
- Add the ham in to the slow cooker, put the part that looks sliced down. Squirt over the mustard. Pat over the brown sugar. Now pour over the pineapple, letting the juices fall down the sides, spread the crushed pineapple over the brown sugar.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours. Don’t open the lid while it cooks, so heat doesn’t escape.
- Using a carving fork, turn the ham around so the sliced side is on the side. Carve the ham, it’s ok the let the ham drop down into the juices, they are SO good.
- Serve and enjoy.