Crock Pot Candy
- 34.5 ounces honey roasted dry roasted peanuts (I used planters)
- 32 ounces almond bark (vanilla flavored)
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces German chocolate bar (by Baker’s)
- optional garnish: sprinkles or crushed candy canes
- muffin liners
- Layer ingredients into crock pot (I used a 5 quart), cover.
- Cook for 1 hour on low temperature. Do not stir.
- After 1-hour stir mixture and continue to cook, stirring every 15-20 minutes for another hour (a total of 2 hours).
- Meanwhile line counter top or table with a long piece of parchment paper and muffin liners.
- Turn off crock pot. Use a 1 tablespoon scooper to scoop out candy from crock pot into the liners and set them onto parchment paper. Make sure candy is not touching. Top with favorite garnish.
- Allow to cool completely.