Crockpot Taco Queso Dip
- 1 and 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cans of Original Rotel
- 32 oz Velveeta
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- In a large skillet, brown your ground beef with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Drain excess fat then toss cooked beef into the crockpot.
- Chunk up your Velveeta and add to the crockpot. Add the cans of undrained Rotel and the various spices. Mix well.
- Cook on high for 3 – 4 hours, stirring occasionally. Enjoy with your favorite chips!
Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces Neufchatel cheese (cubed)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts (drained, rinsed and finely chopped)
- 8 ounces trimmed fresh spinach leaves (about 8 cups)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In slow cooker stoneware, combine mozzarella, Neufchatel cheese, Parmesan, garlic, artichokes, spinach, and black pepper. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, until hot and bubbly. Stir well and serve with homemade tortilla chips.
Slow Cooker Little Smokies
- 2 packages little smokies they typically come in 14-16 ounce packages
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Place the little smokies in a slow cooker.
In a small bowl, whisk together the barbecue sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, onion powder and garlic powder.
Pour the sauce over the little smokies, stir to combine.
Cook on LOW for at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
Slow Cooker Party Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings split at joints, tips removed
- 1 cup KRAFT Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place chicken on foil-covered rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake 30 minutes.
Transfer chicken to slow cooker; discard foil with any drippings.
Mix remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over chicken; stir to evenly coat. Cover with lid.
Cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours (or on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3 hours).
- 2 chicken breasts or thighs
- 3 oz buffalo chicken sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese (half a container)
- 4 oz ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the buffalo chicken sauce and chicken breasts in a small pan and heat over medium heat for 5-7 minutes, turning the chicken once while cooking.
- Remove from heat and meanwhile, assemble the cream cheese, dressing, and celery and place in your crockpot.
- Shred the cooled chicken and add it, along with the buffalo chicken sauce, to the crockpot.
- Heat on slow for 2 hours to ensure chicken finishes cooking.
- Stir in your cheese just before serving.
- Serve warm alongside chips or vegetables.