Slow Cooker Cheesy Breakfast Potatoes
- 3 russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (12.8-ounce) package smoked chicken sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Place potatoes, bell peppers, onion, chicken sausage, cheese, sour cream, oregano and basil into a 6-qt slow cooker. Stir in chicken soup; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours or high heat for 2-3 hours.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.