Slow Cooker Delicious Taco Stew
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 t onion powder
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin (OR leave out the chili powder and cumin, and used 1 Tbsp of taco seasoning)
- 4 oz cream cheese (room temp and cut into little chunks)
- 14oz canned diced tomatoes
- 1 small can green chilies
- 2 c beef broth
- 8 oz uncooked pasta (smaller type pasta)
- Garnishes: avocado, shredded cheddar, black olives, sour cream
- In a pan, brown the beef. While browning, add the onion powder, garlic, chili, cumin and salt and pepper.
- Transfer beef mixture to the slow cooker bowl
- Add the beef broth, cream cheese, green chilies and canned tomatoes. Cook on low for 4-5 hours, high for 2 – 3.
- In the last half hour of cooking, cook the pasta stove-top, drain, and then add to the soup.
- Garnish with any of the listed ingredients you wish.