Author: Apapted from Kellis
- 1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6-8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10-.75-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup sliced or slivered almonds, divided
- 1 (6-oz.) box chicken Stove-top stuffing
- ⅓ cup melted butter
Slow Cooker Size:
- 6-quart oval
- Mix together the milk and cream of chicken soup in a small bowl, set aside.
- Lay down the chicken in the slow cooker, then the cheese, soup mixture, ½ of the almonds, stuffing mix, drizzle over butter over the stuffing. Then sprinkle over remaining almonds.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Serve and enjoy!