Loaded Crockpot Hash Brown Potato Soup
- 1 (20-ounce) bag Simply Potato Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes
- 32 oz chicken broth
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 7 slices of bacon, cooked and diced (reserve 2 sliced for toppings)
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup onion diced
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Into a 4-5qt crockpot, add in potatoes, carrots, bacon, broth, water, onion, garlic, salt and pepper
- Cook on HIGH 3 hours. or LOW for 6 hours
- Once cooking time is done, whisk flour and cream together until smooth. Add to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 30 minutes. Add cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with cheese, sour cream, bacon and green onions.