Lazy Crock Pot Lasagna
Serves: 8 servings
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 large jar (45 oz) high quality pasta sauce
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 large package (25-30 oz) cheese & spinach filled ravioli (uncooked)
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Stir in Italian seasoning and pasta sauce. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Spray the inside of a 6-7 qt crock pot with cooking spray. Layer sauce, ravioli and cheese.
- Repeat layers ending with cheese. Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours.