Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 2 (15-ounce) jars Alfredo sauce with roasted garlic
- 2 (3-ounce) packages slivered sun-dried tomatoes, NOT in oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (5-ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
Melt butter over medium-high heat in a nonstick pan. Season chicken with salt and peppers. Add chicken to pan and cook until browned on both sides.
Place chicken in a lightly greased 6-quart slow cooker.
In a medium bowl mix together alfredo sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes.
Pour mixture over chicken. Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
Open slow cooker, mix in spinach. Cover and cook 5 more minutes. Serve.