Chocolate Cherry Dr. Pepper Cobbler in the Crockpot
- (21 oz) Can of Cherry Pie Filling
- Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- (20 oz) Bottle of Dr Pepper
- ½ Cup Butter (1 stick)
- Grease your Crockpot then evenly spread the cherries in the bottom.
- Add the dry cake mix and spread it out evenly.
- Add the Dr Pepper. Make sure that you don’t just pour it all in one spot. Use even motion and spread over the entire cake mix as best you can. I love how much it bubbles up and gets frothy!
- Cube the Butter. Spread the cubed butter over the top of the Dr. Pepper froth.
- Add the lid and set on High for about two hours. When the two hours is up check to make sure it’s done. It will have a cake-like texture on the top if it is done.
- Top with Vanilla Ice Cream and Enjoy! Try not eat too much!