Easy Crockpot Baked Potatoes
These crockpot baked potatoes are amazing! So delicious and fluffy, these potatoes just make themselves! Truly set it and forget it in the slow cooker, these baked potatoes are perfect for feeding a crowd!
- 6 large baking potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp salt
- Toppings of choice (butter, sour cream, chopped onion, bacon pieces, shredded cheese)
- Wash the potatoes and dry them with paper towels, so they are completely dry.
- Put each potato on a large piece of foil. Rub each potato with 1 tsp olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tsp salt. Prick each potato several times with the fork to allow steam to escape. Wrap the foil around each potato so the potato is completely enclosed in foil.
- Put the potatoes in the large slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 5 hours.
- After 5 hours, remove the potatoes promptly. Do not use “keep warm” function in the slow cooker as it will overcook the potatoes.
- To serve the potatoes, open the foil, cut potatoes in half and add desired toppings.