Easy Crockpot Baked Potatoes
- 6 large baking potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp salt
- Toppings of choice (butter, sour cream, chopped onion, bacon pieces, shredded cheese)
- Wash the potatoes and dry them with paper towels, so they are completely dry.
- Put each potato on a large piece of foil. Rub each potato with 1 tsp olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tsp salt. Prick each potato several times with the fork to allow steam to escape. Wrap the foil around each potato so the potato is completely enclosed in foil.
- Put the potatoes in the large slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 5 hours.
- After 5 hours, remove the potatoes promptly. Do not use “keep warm” function in the slow cooker as it will overcook the potatoes.
- To serve the potatoes, open the foil, cut potatoes in half and add desired toppings.