Crock Pot Meatball and Tortellini Soup
- 1 pound bag of frozen Italian meatballs
- 1 pound bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 32 oz container beef Broth
- 1 15.5 oz can cannellini beans
- 1 14.5 oz can Italian diced tomatoes (with basil, garlic & oregano in it)
- 1 small yellow onion finely diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 stalks celery finely diced
- ½ tbsp Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- grated Parmesan cheese for topping
Pour beef broth in slow cooker and add beans (do not drain), diced tomatoes (do not drain), onion, garlic, celery, Italian seasoning and frozen meatballs.
Set slow cooker on low for 6-8 hours.
About 30-45 minutes before you’re ready to eat, add frozen tortellini.
Allow to cook thoroughly.
Add salt & pepper to taste.
Ladle into bowls and top with grated Parmesan cheese.