Easy Crock Pot Peach Cobbler
- 1 Stick Butter (1/2 Cup)
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 15oz Cans Peaches in Heavy Syrup
- Melt butter and place in the bottom of your 6 quart slow cooker
- In a mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients except the peaches
- Pour batter into the slow cooker
- Spoon peaches and syrup on top of the batter– do not mix.
- Set slow cooker on high and cook for 1½ – 2 hours OR until top of cobbler is set.
- Note: You may want to put a paper towel under the lid while baking to catch condensation.