Honey Chipotle Slow Cooker Meatballs
- 1 package (18 ounces) Gold’n Plump Chicken Meatballs, Homestyle Flavor
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Sliced Green Onions
- Add the meatballs to a 2-3 quart slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Whisk together until combined. Pour over meatballs.
- Turn on slow cooker to high and cook for 2 hours 30 minutes.
- When there is 30 minutes remaining, whisk the slurry ingredients: water and cornstarch. Pour over meatballs and stir. This will thicken the sauce.
- Once finished cooking, turn slow cooker to warm, garnish with green onions, if desired and serve immediately.