Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham Recipe
- 1 bone-in spiral cut ham, fully cooked
- 3 cups brown sugar, divided
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 20 oz. can pineapple tidbits, undrained
- Spread 1 ½ cups of the brown sugar into the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Place the ham on top of the brown sugar.
- Pour the maple syrup over the top allowing it to drizzle between the slices.
- Pour in the can of pineapples making sure to get some on the top and between the slices.
- Evenly distribute the remaining brown sugar on top. Cover and cook on high for 3 ½ to 4 hours or on low for 6 to 7 hours.