Slow Cooker Jambalaya
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, cut into chunks
- 1 pound andouille sausage links, sliced
- 1 can diced tomatoes, 28 ounces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound shrimp (13-15 count)
- Add all the ingredients except the shrimp into the slow cooker and stir.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours (high for 3-4 hours), in the last 15 minutes add in the shrimp.
- Serve over rice.