Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
- 1 jar BBQ Sauce, Sweet Honey
- 1 3/4 cup pineapple juice , divided
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mushrooms , halved
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 purple onion
Pineapple Honey BBQ Sauce
- Combine 3/4 pineapple juice and 1/3 jar BBQ sauce. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces. In a large zipper bag combine 1 cup pineapple juice and 2/3 jar BBQ Sauce and chicken. Marinate 30 minutes or longer if you can.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers and brush with BBQ Sauce.
- Grill 12-16 minutes or until cooked through.