Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers over Coconut Rice
- 1 lb large shrimp , peeled and deveined
- Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 lb fresh pineapple , cut into 1-inch chunks
- Coconut Rice:
- 1 cup long grain rice , uncooked
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- (optional) chopped cilantro for garnish
Place shrimp in a large and cover with Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Teriyaki Marinade. Toss to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes.
While shrimp is marinating prepare the Coconut Rice. For the rice: Bring rice, coconut, and water to a boil in a pot. Reduce to a simmer. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until rice is tender. Keep warm until serving.
Preheat great to medium-high heat.
Thread shrimp and pineapple on the skewers alternating shrimp and pineapple. Oil the grill grate and grill shrimp and pineapple for 3-4 minutes per side or until shrimp is pink and not opaque. Brush shrimp with additional Teriyaki sauce while grilling.
Serve skewers over coconut rice and garnish with chopped cilantro if desired.