Dijon Grilled Pork Chops
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 (8 ounce) bone-in pork loin chops
- Mix mustard, brown sugar, apple juice, and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl until marinade is smooth. Pour 2/3 the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add pork chops, coat with marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours to overnight. Cover bowl with remaining marinade with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Remove pork chops from marinade and discard bag and marinade.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook the pork chops on the preheated grill, basting with reserved marinade, until no longer pink in the center, 4 to 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F. Let pork chops stand for 5 minutes before serving.