Crock Pot Fiesta Turkey Soup Recipe
Fiesta Turkey Soup is a spicy way to use your leftover turkey!
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 cups chicken or turkey broth
- 3 cups turkey chopped
- 1 15 oz. can black beans drained
- 1 11 oz. can whole kernal corn with red and green peppers drained
- 1 10 can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Toppings: sour cream grated cheese, tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients in a Crock Pot and cook for 4 – 6 Hours on High.
- Serve with desired toppings.